I haven't been sleeping very well lately and despite my attempts with Sleepy Time tea or deep breathing before bed, I've been restless for the past 2 weeks. Yesterday at 11:45pm I decided to make a Valentine's Day wreath with some left over clearance yarn (I went through a crocheting phase, don't judge!), Target $1 Spot scrapbooking paper, and a 9in. styrofoam ring.
The project took about 30 minutes to complete. The most annoying part was wrapping the foam ring with the yarn. I swear, if you ever need to get yourself to sleep, give this a shot, lol. After that was done, I cut 4 different sized hearts on 3 patterned sheets with Sure Cuts A Lot & my Cricut and folded them to give the 3D effect. Then I used craft glue to attach the hearts to the yarn. Done and kinda sleepy.
Maybe I should give counting sheep a try next time...
P.S. I linked up at Tatertots and Jello and Pocket Full of Pink!
Labels: Cricut, DIY, paper crafts