Sunday, July 20, 2014

Where Have I Been?

Uninspired, tired, & chasing a walking Sebastian.


April: Well, besides for Easter (my kid was not even a little bothered by the creepy bunny)

Serg & I headed to Punta Cana with a group of friends to celebrate a wedding. It was the first time we left Sebastian for an extended period of time and we had a BLAST.

May: We celebrated Mother's Day

Bought Sebastian a bunch of new toys:

Celebrated my friend Marlyn's bachelorette party in Atlantic City:

And took Sebastian to his first baseball game with friends.

June: WORLD CUP MADNESS

Another wedding:

And visiting my sister & Jon as a family to celebrate her graduation.

Bringing us to July... which is sadly half way over and has been filled with beach, pool, & water table days.

I'm going to try to stick around a little while longer...

1 comment: