Friday, July 25, 2014

My Hair IS FIXED!

Can I get an HALLELUJAH?!


For those of you who didn't follow my hair trauma in February, you can read about it here. Despite getting that horrendous hair cut fixed, I still wasn't happy with it. I let that unhappiness stew for a couple of months while my hair grew out a little. I pretty much stopped straightening it and wore it up all the time.

Last week, I decided to make an appointment with my friend Shannon's stylist. I had the balls to do it was because Shannon's hair cut is awesome and because I really hated my hair the way it was.

Well, I could have mouth-kissed Kathy at Rebellations in Hoboken because she cut it EXACTLY the way I wanted! She really listened and took her time making sure it looked great. I left the salon feeling like a brand new person... and Kathy got a new client.

Straight:

Curly:

It's amazing what liking (or disliking) your hair can do to your mood & self esteem!


1 comment:

  1. I love your curls.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete