Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Month 11 & 12 Must Haves




#1 -B. Parum Pum Pum Drum  - My parents bought this drum for Sebastian's 1st birthday and gave it to him 3 weeks early, lol. He loves shaking all the instruments and banging the top of the drum on top of his head.

#2 -Little People Fun Sounds Farm - This was another 1st birthday gift. I remember my sister having one as a kid. It is so cute to watch him place the animals in the barn and laugh at the sounds.

#3 -Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment Diaper Rash and Dry Skin Protectant, 14 oz Jar - I know I've included this on my list in the past but this has been a SAVIOR this month. Sebastian has had some trouble with eczema and after a horrific reaction to coconut oil, this is the only thing that worked.
I cried when I took his top off on Saturday to find his back even worse. I had a feeling it was the coconut oil because places where he didn't have anything before (like his chest) were also covered in splotches. I switched to the Aquaphor and Sunday morning his back was practically clear. Kiddo will not be ingesting coconut EVER, just in case.

#4 -Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stack & Roll Cups - He loved his First Years stacking cups so much that I decided to give these a try too. Success! He uses them more as balls and has gotten really good at snapping the two halves together by himself.

#5 -Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker - It's no secret that I love me some wooden toys and was thrilled when Sebastian received one of these as a party favor (fancy, huh?). But I can't help but worry that he'll end up poking his eye out with that wooden peg! He only plays with this with EXTREME supervision, lol.

#6 - Canvas Storage Bins - I have purchased three from Home Goods - one for my office, one for the living room, & one for Sebastian's room. At the end of the day, the last thing I want to do is put toys away so I toss them all in one of these. Out of sight, out of mind, and Sebastian knows to crawl over & dump his toys out the following morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment