Monday, April 7, 2014

Manic Monday - Style Me April Days 1-6

Joining in on the Style Me Instagram Challenge this month again. It definitely helped me out of a slump and made me look at the pieces already in my closet a little differently.

You can find more info on the challenge over at Dean Street Society.

Day 1 - Skirting Around Town (also Pinspiration Tuesday)
Shirt - Target, Skirt, Tights, & Boots - F21 

Day 2 - Neutral & a Pop of Color (also a Wednesday Style Challenge - colored bottoms)
Jacket - Hollister, Tank - F21, Jeans - Marshalls, Shoes - Toms

Day 3 - Oh Hello Sailor
Blazer - Ann Taylor, Top - Banana Republic, Pants - Target, Shoes - Nine West 

Day 4 - Day to Night
 Cardigan - August Silk, Dress - Banana Republic, Boots - Carlos, Shoes - Moda Spana

Day 5 - April Showers
 Top & Jeans - Old Navy, Scarf - F21, Shoes - Keds, Sebastian's Beanie - Gap, Sebastian's Sweater - Old Navy

Day 5 - Always Nabs a Compliment
Blazer - Loft, TShirt - Target (Men's), Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Toms

 Day 6 - Pretty in Pastels
Blazer - Gap, Tank - Target, Jeans - Old Navy, Necklace - F21

My sister and 2 friends decided to join in the challenge this month too! Anyone else?

I'm linking up with More Pieces of Me & On the Daily Express for Manic Monday! Be sure to stop by and see what the other ladies are wearing today.

Linkup Button


3 comments:

  1. Great job with your update. Great looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing an impressive job of interpreting each of these themes! These were so fun to look through. You have a great wardrobe! :)
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty confident that I could wear anything and everything you do! I love it! And Sebastian is the only kid that makes my ovaries pucker. He kills me! Always makes my Monday when you can linkup! <3 http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete