Saturday, March 8, 2014

Up, Up, & Away - Sebastian's 1st Birthday Invites



Sebastian's first birthday is quickly approaching and while I have mixed feelings about having a 1 year old, I'm having a good time planning all the little details of his party.

We're going with an "Up!" themed birthday because decorating with balloons is easy, lol. I made his invites with materials I already had on hand. Both the balloons & little house were cut on my Cricut with the Create a Critter cartridge. I printed the info on white cardstock from Word using Market Deco for the print (download here for free) and Contribute for the script (download here for free), matted it all on red cardstock, & added foam stickers for a 3D effect on the balloons & house.

And of course I had to add Up! stamps to finish the look :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Sebastian!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renata! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you would be able to answer my question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete