Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Some More Style Me March Outfits

March is a crazy month between work and all the birthdays & celebrations... I've managed to keep up with the Style Me March challenge on Instagram though! I definitely feel like I've been more inspired to put more thought into my outfits and I hope there's an April challenge so I continue to stay out of the jeans/tshirt/chucks rut I was in before.

Here are some of the outfits so far (I can't believe we're almost done with this month!):

Day 4: #PutABeltOnIt... (I'm not a huge fan of this outfit)
(Also Pinspiration Tuesday)
Cardigan - Target, Blouse - NY & Co, Pants - Gap

Day 5: #AllAboutTheEyes
(Also a Wednesday Style Challenge Day - Stripes)
Cardigan - Gap, Jeans & Scarf - F21, Shoes - BC, Glasses - Coastal

Day 6: #TheLittleBlackDress
Dress - H&M, Scarf - Target, Blazer - H&M, Shoes - Carlos

Day 7 - #FeelinRockstar
Sweater - F21, Pants, Scarf, & Shoes - Target

Day 8 - #GoodHairDay
Sweater - Loft, Jeans - F21, Shoes - UrbanOg

Day 9 - #AnOldieButAGoodie
Cardigan - Urban Outfitters, Jeans - Old Navy, Boots - Target

Day 10 - #ISwoonForStripes
Peplum - Banana Republic, Jeans, Shoes, & Scarf - F21, Jacket - Target

You can follow me on Instagram @renatariru :)


No comments:

Post a Comment