Monday, March 3, 2014

Manic Monday - #StyleMeMarch

This month, I decided to join some ladies on Instagram in a March "Style Me" challenge. Here is the set up:

I figured it would get me motivated to try some new outfits out and document them.

Here are my first 3 days of March:

Day 1: #MyFavoriteColor
Top & Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Christian Louboutin, Earrings: Henri Bendel

I bet everyone can guess that my favorite color is black. I decided to mix it up by throwing on my least favorite color Radiant Orchid (it just does not look good on me, I think it's a bit old lady-ish) as a lip color. This is Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Gloss in "Vision in Violet".

Day 2: #PerfectlyParisian
Top, Cami, & Jeans - F21, Shoes - Steve Madden

I had no friggin clue what to wear for this day... I mean, everyone thinks Parisians walk around in stripes & black skinnies, right? I took the stereotype a little further with my "mime hand", hahaha. I forgot the beret, which I do have!

Day 3: #StealOfADeal
Top - Target, Pants - Old Navy, Beanie & Boots - F21

Easiest one for me since I almost never buy anything full price! This top was $6 from Target on super clearance and the pants were on sale for $19 at Old Navy this weekend. I decided to channel my inspiration (or lust) from Jared Leto last night... A little throwback nod with the plaid for Mr. Jordan Catalano.

I mean... the man is a fucking vision, no?
*swoon*

I'm linking up with More Pieces of Me & On the Daily Express for Manic Monday! Be sure to stop by and see what the other ladies are wearing today.

Linkup Button


2 comments:

  1. Love your challenges, but I have to say I think the Radiant Orchid lip color looks good on you. For your Parisian look, next time try adding a beret and baguette. That should really top it off, n'est ce-pas? Thanks for linking up today. :) -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. GURLL! Jared Leto mmmm. I loved me some Jordan Catalano back in the day! I seriously need to get that series on DVD!
    But to your looks! I agree with Gina! I do love that Radiant Orchid on you. I swear I had to read your caption on instagram 3489987384 times like - wait, how can she NOT like it? And even when I read it here, I thought for sure you'd correct yourself. Nope. Hmmph.
    You make the cutest mime though. Srsly.
    <3

    ReplyDelete