Thursday, March 20, 2014

And a Couple More Style Me March Outfits

Day 11: #ALittleBitOSparkle
(Also Pinspiration Tuesday)
Tshirt - Hanes, Jeans - F21, Shoes - Steve Madden, Jacket - DKNY, Scarf - gifted :)

Day 12: #SweetPinks&Peaches
(Also a Wednesday Style Challenge Day - Jewel Tones)
Blazer - F21, Top - Loft, Pants - Target, Shoes - Steve Madden, Clingy Baby - Renata & Sergio ;)

Day 13: #SoMyCity
Cardigan - August Silk, Dress - Ann Taylor, Shoes - Urban Og

Day 14: #PuckerUp
Lip Color - NYX Matte "Perfect Red"

Day 15: #MakesMeFeelSexy
Husband & a tan ;)

Day 16: #SawOnAStyleBlog
Top - F21, Pants - Old Navy, Shoes - Toms, Scarf - Target

Day 17: #ColorOnMyFeet
Blazer - Banana Republic, Top & Pants - Target, Shoes - Cole Haan, Necklace - F21

Day 18: #Layers&LayersOhMy
(Also Pinspiration Tuesday)
 Dress - Loft, Shirt - NY & Co, Blazer - H&M, Necklace - F21, Shoes - Urban Og

Day 19: #InBlack&White
(Also a Style Challenge Wednesday - Animal Print)
Blazer & Jeans - F21, TShirt - Target, Shoes - Nine West

Day 20: #MyBestFeature
I had a really hard time w/ this one b/c I had one of those days where NOTHING fit right and I wanted to shave my head... So no best feature. Just an outfit I could tolerate wearing.
Blazer - H&M, Tank - Target, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Shoe Dazzle


5 comments:

  1. Hey do you happen to have a link to the old navy pants? Love them! Ps- Are they petite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the olive green ones: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=86370&vid=1&pid=920323032

      These are the "skinny boyfriends": http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=91608&vid=1&pid=330696082

      Neither one of them is a petite b/c for some reason Old Navy & Gaps "petites" are too short!

      Delete
    2. thanks so much! love seeing your outfits- I still mostly wear sweats at home....I need motivation to wear "real" clothes, even if I am home all day with baby poop and barf on me....

      Delete
  2. You look so cute in everything! You rocked the March challenge! You give me hope once I finally have kids that you can still be a stylish and hot mama ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Some days I just want to stay in PJs!

      Delete