Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pinspiration Tuesday! Yes, I know it was yesterday...


Blazer - Loft, Top - Loft, Pants - Target, Shoes - Nine West

Pinspired by:

Yesterday was an insane day of driving to and from Baltimore. I spent the hours of 9am - 6pm sitting down. My ass hurt a lot.

I do have magenta pants and I laid them out the night before all ready for my Pinspired outfit, only to put them on in the morning and see that they don't fit right anymore. My body is all wonky after having Sebastian and I need to take a lot of things to the tailor to hopefully salvage. How does an ass shrink but a ribcage grow? I don't get it.



2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit- totally classic and chic. :) Hope you are able to salvage your magenta pants, but the ones you chose look great as well! Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a huge shopping bag filled with pants, skirts, & dresses to take to the tailor. Hopefully she can work some magic... or I'll have to do some damage replacing some pieces. :)

      Delete