Saturday, February 8, 2014

10 Month Must Haves


#1 - Munchkin Click Lock Flip Straw Cup - Once Sebastian got the hang of using a straw with the First Years cup, I switched him into these Munchkin ones because they don't leak and the straw flips in.

#2 - Philips Avent VIA Breast Milk Storage - I used these containers when I was pumping and now I use them all the time to carry snacks & food for Sebastian. They don't leak, stack into each other, & the lids lock together.

#3 - H&M Jersey Leggings - Now that Sebastian is very mobile & squirmy, he's been shimmy-ing out of his pants sometimes! I love these H&M jersey leggings because they stay put and his chubby little legs look so delicious in them, lol. And they're 3 for $12!

#4 - Neat Solutions Neat-Ware Table Topper - The easiest way to keep Sebastian entertained and quiet while we eat out is to give something to eat too. Lots of times, I'll order some slices of avocado, bananas, or even wheat toast for him to munch on. I use these table toppers to cover the surface so he can feed himself.

#5 - See Kai Run Adam Hi Tops - Sebastian is constantly pulling to stand and I think he'll be coasting soon so I wanted him to start to get used to the idea of wearing shoes. I wanted him to have some ankle support and See Kai Run shoes are known for being good for little feet. I got these on super 65% off sale... and 2 other pairs as well ;)

#6 - Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze - This awesome toy was a gift from a friend. The suction really works and it can be personalized!

No comments:

Post a Comment