Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pinspiration Tuesday - Layered Tights

Dress: H&M, Scarf: F21, Magenta tights: Target, Black tights: F21, Boots: Carlos

Pinspired by:

Folks, it's 14 degrees here. FOURTEEN. Ain't no way I'm taking pictures outside! And there was no way I was leaving the house this AM without making sure at least my feet were somewhat warm. My friend Carylee over at More Pieces of Me layers her fun tights frequently (check out her blog post on tights layering HERE) and I decided to give it a try to bring some more color to my outfit. So far, I've had 3 people ask me where I got my tights - WIN! Now if only the underlayer would stop trying to roll...

4 comments:

  1. Layering tights is such a good idea! I love how yours turned out and its a great way to stay warm in this crazy weather!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layered tights turned out so cute! It's such a great idea for warmth and style. :)
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    tights

    ReplyDelete