Monday, January 27, 2014

Manic Monday - Pattern Mixing

Cardigan - F21, Gingham shirt - NY&Co, Jeans - Target, Boots - Nine West, Necklace - F21

We finally got over a 2 week cold that circulated through our home and it feels great to be able to breathe out of both nostrils again. 

I decided to do a little pattern mixing today with my polka dot jeans & gingham shirt. I've gotten a ton of wear out of both pieces in the past and needed to mix stuff up in my closet again.

I'm linking up with More Pieces of Me & On the Daily Express for Manic Monday! Be sure to stop by and see what the other ladies are wearing today.

Linkup Button


6 comments:

  1. LOL @ "it feels great to be able to breathe out of both nostrils again." Every time I have a cold I toss and turn all not switching which side of my nose I can breathe out of. It's the little things, right? Your outfit today is totally cute. Love the blue on blue with grey & taupe accents. I don't usually think I can do pattern mixing but I like how you did it with very subtle prints here. Thanks for linking up today! :) -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, looking good!
    greetings http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pattern mixing is the best, it’s so fun. Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I get so jealous of everyone's polka dot jeans!! I found a pair at F21 and they would have been perfect had they had my size!! Love the subtle mixing here, lady! And so glad you are feeling better! Thanks for linking up <3 It makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking so adorable in the pretty mix of prints & patterns....hope to see more of you here & at my blog Renata!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete