Monday, January 13, 2014

Manic Monday / Mustard Monday

Blazer - H&M, Top & Skirt - F21, Shoes - Carlos by Carlos Santana

After a very long week what felt like ONE GIANT 5 DAY MEETING, I'm finally back home to my baby & husband. Today felt like my first Monday of the new year so I decided to hit the ground running and I may have overdone it with a 13 hour workday. No worries... my overzealousness will subside before February hits :)

I'm linking up with More Pieces of Me & On the Daily Express for Manic Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you know, I opened this post and my eyes went straight to your shoes! :) You and your 13 hours are crazy! Glad you're back home with your fellas! I was missing S on Instagram! Thanks for linking up, it makes me feel loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me these photos were taken before work because you look way too happy, polished and refreshed to have just finished a 13 hour workday! Hopefully the rest of your week will be a little more manageable! Thanks so much for joining the linkup again- I always look forward to your posts!
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete