Thursday, October 10, 2013

"Pinspired" Outfit Challenge

I'm an active member of a Style & Beauty online forum (yep, super nerdy & I love it) where different trends, beauty products, and sales are discussed. We have daily OOTD posts, weekly Wednesday challenges, and the 2nd Tuesday of every month is focused on a "pinspired" outfit. I think it's a great way to try wearing things in your closet in different ways.

 Jacket - Target, Tank - Target, Jeans - Loft, Shoes - ShoeDazzle, Necklace - F21

Very loosely inspired by:

Not super interesting by any means but I'm so sick of my warm weather clothes. I'm ready for crisp breezes that allow me to wear boots! COME ON, OCTOBER!


2 comments:

  1. did you buy this jacket recently? love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's really old... like 7 years?

      Thanks!!

      Delete