Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Our Trip to Brooklyn's Smorgasburg


This past Saturday, the weather was too perfect to stay in so we packed up our kiddo and headed to Brooklyn's Smorgasburg in Williamsburg to eat some yummies.  Holy crap, it was hard to choose between over 75 vendors. We ended up trying some grilled cheese, a lamb burger, a lobster roll, and an ice cream sandwich. There were so many other things I wanted to taste but I seriously felt like I was going to explode so we'll have to return before it gets too cold. Ramen burger, I'm looking at you!

Now I have to focus on fitting into my pants again this week :)


2 comments:

  1. Blog looks great! Love the photos of you and Sebastian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look and can you please send the ice cream sandwich my way? Yum!

    ReplyDelete