Thursday, October 3, 2013

Our Feeding Must Haves


1. IKEA Antilop Highchair - $25 and easy to wipe down. 'Nuff said.

2. Munchkin 3 Count Stay Put Bowls - The suction bottom of these bowls helps for when Sebastian tries to reach and pull. The lids stay on really well and they take up very little room in the cupboard because they fit inside each other.

3. IKEA Kladd Randig Bibs - Sebastian has a ton of very cute cloth bibs but when it comes to the mess of feeding solids, I needed something that I could wipe down and wouldn't stain. These come in a pack of two for $2.99.

4. Munchkin 6-pack Soft Tip Infant Spoons - Honestly, I went for these because of the cute colors, lol. They are the perfect size for Sebastian's little mouth and having 6 makes feeding easy when he rips the spoon out of my hand and chucks it. :)

5. A food processor - I have this Cuisinart Mini Prep Plus food processor that I purchased when Fortunoff was closing for $1. It's not the best piece of machinery but it gets the job done for now. I'd like to splurge on a 7-cup one at some point so I can get all of the pureeing done in one shot instead of in batches.

6. Ice cube trays - After I puree with the food processor, I pour into ice cube trays and pop them in the freezer. Once they freeze, I label a gallon ziploc bag with a sharpie and dump the cubes into it. When Sebastian's ready to eat, I just take a cube out, zap it in the microwave for a couple of seconds and done!


No comments:

Post a Comment