Tuesday, October 29, 2013

7 Month Must Haves


#1 - Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder - Sebastian was (is) gnawing on everything while teething and cold things seemed to provide him with some relief. I would fill this mesh holder with frozen fruit puree and he'd slurp away.


#2 - Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Apptivity Case - Before you judge me for the "screen time", know that I was 100% against handing Sebastian my phone to play with and I still am. But I found some really adorable Brazilian videos/songs that he loves. So the heck with it... 3 minutes isn't going to kill him.

#3 - up & up Soothing Vapors Rosemary/Eucalyptus/Menthol Baby Bath - Sebastian has been really congested lately because of the increased drool production from teething and the season change. A capful of this baby wash in the bath has helped tons.

#4 - Sassy Wonder Wheel - The fact that the suction cup on this toy actually works makes it an easy winner in my book. Sebastian goes crazy slapping it so the wheel can turn and all the little beads inside make noise. I toss it in my diaper bag when we go out to eat and it keeps him occupied enough for me to take a couple of bites.

#5 - Infantino Discover and Play Soft Blocks - We're still very into different textures, colors, & noises so these blocks have been a favorite lately. He also tries stuffing them into his mouth.

#6 - IKEA Leka Cirkus Play Book - This book is adorable. There's a little bunny you can pull out of a magician's hat. Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh ill have to try that bath wash, Bella is always with boogies ugh. That suction cup toy best thing ever for going out to eat keeps them busy! Dont worry about the screen time, i used youtube to sing bella spanish kids songs and sesame st songs, who cares. she is a pro with the ipad its a bit scary but there are some really educational apps out there and its awesome to see how fast she catches on and how smart she is!

    ReplyDelete