Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Month 2 Must Haves



#1 -  Fisher Price "Luv U Zoo Cradle & Swing" - One of my mother's friends let her borrow a small swing and after I saw how much Sebastian loved (and slept) in it, I knew we'd need one for our house. I bought this one at a "Once Upon a Child" for $60 and it's one of the best things we got. It swings 3 different ways, has a mobile, music, nature sounds, and magically puts my kid to sleep for hours. Serg wanted to buy one for every room in the house, lol.

#2 - Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Red Hot Chili Peppers - Sebastian already loves music. Sometimes he'll even stop crying and listen carefully. Rockabye Baby! transforms rock music into sweet lullabies that is soothing but not boring. I mean, what's not to love about Scar Tissue as a lullaby?

#3 - Circo Infant Sunglasses - With the weather getting brighter and warmer, I needed to make sure Sebastian's naps in his stroller or car seat weren't getting cut short because of the blazing sun in his face. Problem solved. And he looks stylish in them, lol.

#4 - Gerber Cloth Diapers - When my sister was a kid, her lovey was a cloth diaper. She would snuggle up with it and pass out peacefully. When I saw that Sebastian was trying to rub his face to sleep, I tried the cloth diaper. Bam. Magical soothing blankie. I bought a 10 pack to keep them in rotation.

#5 - WubbaNub Infant Pacifier - My friend Lindsey sent us this adorable giraffe pacifier when I told her I was pregnant. Her daughter Sofia loves these so much, she has a crib full of WubbaNub friends. What's really great about these is that the feet have a little weight to them, so you don't have to keep popping the pacifier back in (as much).

#6 - Boba Wrap - I blogged about my plights in finding a good carrier. This wrap has been a savior. And honestly, there's nothing better than wearing a snuggly baby.

#7 - Keurig Elite Brewing System - This one is obviously for me. Yummy hot coffee in minutes. It's been the only way I can function lately.

#8 - Koala Baby 2-in-1 Food Tote - Insulated totes with space for an ice pack and 2 bottles that don't take up too much room in my diaper bag.

#9 - Skip Hop Grab & Go Stroller Organizer - I wanted something for the stroller that would make going for walks or shopping a little easier. This stroller organizer has 2 insulated cup holders, a large middle compartment, a detachable zippered "wristlet", and a little hole for your headphones.

1 comment: