Monday, March 4, 2013

Dressing the Bump - Pumps, Bump, & Hot Pink Lips

Blazer - H&M, Tank - F21, Jeans - F21, Shoes - Moda Spana, Necklace - F21

Serg and I had another dinner date with friends on Saturday night and I decided I'd be brave and throw on my much loved black suede pumps. As soon as I put them on, they felt funny... and I started to panic. I had made it this far into my pregnancy without any horrifying symptoms (and by horrifying, I mean stretch marks, bigger feet, hemorrhoids, swollen fingers, lol, you know, all that vain stuff) and NOW, 3 weeks away from my due date, MY SHOES DON'T FIT?!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!! I swear, I was ready to run (or hobble, whatever) down the stairs yelling and crying, "You need to replace ALL THE SHOES!" at Serg, when I looked down and saw that I had put my beautiful shoes on the wrong feet. 

Crisis averted?


No comments:

Post a Comment