Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby Boy's Nursery!

 View from the door

 BabyMod Crib from Walmart (found here) and wall decal I put together (post here)

IKEA frames & prints I put together on Microsoft Word (post here)

Gray tear-drop print crib skirt was made with love by my mom :) and I made the fitted sheet using this tutorial (here)

 Rocker & storage bench from IKEA, chevron baby blanket from Target
My mom also sewed the curtains with the same material as the crib skirt and made the storage bench cushion (gray material has white polka dots and mint fabric has little circles)

 Changing table is an IKEA Expedit console with feet, blue storage containers from Target, paper lanterns purchased at the Paper Lantern Store (here)

 These adorable knobs were purchased at Anthropologie, I'm kind of obsessed with them :)

Closet organization is a mix of IKEA, Closetmaid, and Target pieces

Now all we need is a baby. This waiting game is NO FUN, lol.

3 comments:

  1. love the room! LOVE you even more:) MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nursery looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! i really love the serenity here! It looks amazing and just how i imagine for my baby :)

    ReplyDelete