Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Baby Shower (in pictures)

Invitation printed by VistaPrint

Dessert table with cake, cake pops, and Brazilian candies my mother made (yummy!)

I LOVED the cake. And it was super delicious.
Party favors
Game prizes
View of room
Mom, me, & Nat
My grandmother-in-law & mother-in-law
Friends
More friends!
My friend who was so sweet and took all the pics!
All the preggos :)
Cake pops!
Thank you cards (I designed & had printed via VistaPrint)

A HUGE thank you to my mom and sister for putting so much thought into throwing me such a wonderful baby shower. I'm the luckiest girl ever. Love you both so much!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a blast and you looks great! How blessed you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you were having a great time with loved ones, what a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Love your dress, too!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete