Sunday, February 3, 2013

A month's update

There's so much going on, I don't know where to start!

Let's see... I went to California to see my sister the first week of January:

Then I went to Las Vegas for a week for work. And left there with a new position within the company. <insert wide eyed face here>

When I got home, Nadya Furnari (our wedding photographer - you can see our pics here and here) took some maternity photos (some more here). She's amazing.

The following week, my mom and sister threw me the most amazing baby shower ever. Baby boy, Serg, and I are so lucky to have such awesome family members and friends!
There were so many cute details, I'll have to do a separate post on this.

The week after that was my childhood BFF's baby shower. She's due 3 days before me with a little boy as well and it's the most fantastic coincidence EVER.

That brings us to this weekend... which included an adorable superhero themed 1st birthday and the Superbowl.

Oh and our nursery is pretty much done and organized. Can you see why I've been MIA and pooped?!


5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the nursery!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! I'll post it soon :)

      Delete
  2. i was wondering where you had been! i love the maternity pictures, they're beautiful. can i ask where you bought your dresses? im having a hard time finding some flattering ones for the bump

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Running around like a crazy lady apparently, lol.

      The dress I wore to my shower was from Target. I bought it on clearance 2 months ago. They have some really cute ones now. And the black one I wore to my friend's baby shower is a regular H&M stretchy dress (it was $12.95).

      Delete
  3. Glad all is well with you, Serg and baby. Can't wait to see the nursery.

    ReplyDelete