Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bump Watch - 28 Weeks - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Before our NYE dinner in NYC! I managed to squeeze into my Jessica Simpson sequin shorts w/ a little help from a hair tie.. How spiffy does my cute husband look?!


How far along? 28 weeks
How big is baby this week?: Almost 15 inches (about the size of an eggplant) and 2.5 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: +9lbs
Stretch marks? None.

Sleep: How I miss it...
Best moment this week: Turning 29 on Sunday and NYE in NYC w/ our friends on Monday :)
Miss Anything? It was really sad to toast to the New Year w/ water, lol.
Movement: Crazy. He kicked Serg in the head HARD the other day.
Food cravings: Still clementines.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been ok this week.
Symptoms: I just noticed that my leg hair has stopped growing. It's AMAZING!
Belly Button in or out? Same as last week.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Seeing my sister on Friday!
Baby/Nursery projects: My mom finished the curtains and crib skirt. They look great! And I did some more organization in the closet.
Awkward comment of the week: Miraculously, I didn't hear any this week. Maybe I've been too busy to notice!



No comments:

Post a Comment