Friday, December 28, 2012

Dressing the Bump - In Leather Panel Pants (again!)






















Top - Lush (Nordstrom), Tank - Old Navy, Pants - Ann Taylor, Shoes - Moda Spana, Belt - Charlotte Russe

I'm not a fan of posting cell phone pics but at night the lighting is so bad inside that it's almost impossible to get a picture of outfits. And we were running late, lol.

Last Friday, Serg and I headed out to NYC to celebrate a good friend's birthday AND engagement at a whiskey bar. Since I'm clearly obsessed with these pants and they STILL fit (yippee!), they felt like the right option for the occasion. But I might need to find something else to wear for "going out" soon considering I've worn these pants EVERY time we have a night event to attend. Don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment