Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dressing the Bump - Holiday Party!

Blazer - F21, Top - F21, Pants - Ann Taylor

This past weekend Serg and I attended a holiday "Secret Santa" party with some friends. Besides the obvious reasons for loving holiday parties (friends, food, and presents!), they are also the perfect excuse for wearing something sparkly. I paired my sequin tshirt with my faux leather panel pants from Ann Taylor that I am DETERMINED to get as much wear out of as possible since I bought them when I was about 8 weeks pregnant in the summer and worried that I wouldn't be able to squeeze my butt into them in the winter, lol. They aren't a perfect fit obviously, but with a little help from a hair elastic and my belly band, I can still pull them off (and on!).

Since Serg and I rarely take any pictures together, I set the tripod up for a shot of us before the party... and little Miss Fifi snuck in to look at us like "What the F are you two doing?" Thanks for the judgment and photobomb, Fifi! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment