Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bump Watch - 27 Weeks



How far along? 27 weeks (+1 day)
How big is baby this week?: 14.5 inches long and 2 lbs (like the head of a cabbage).
Total weight gain/loss: +8lbs
Stretch marks? They know better...

Sleep: Horrendous. I might cave and buy a stupid Snoogle or whatever it's called.
Best moment this week: Spending Christmas Eve with my parents.
Miss Anything? Eating without the fear of heartburn.
Movement: More pronounced this week.
Food cravings: I ate 5 clementines today, lol.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Almost everything gives me heartburn.
Symptoms: Heartburn & leg cramping.
Belly Button in or out? Same as last week.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy. Very specific things irritate me lately, lol.
Looking forward to: My birthday on Sunday and NYE with our friends.
Baby/Nursery projects: Took the tags off all the toys and clothes and organized them by size. I made a crib sheet and will be putting together the closet organization system later.
Awkward comment of the week: "Wow, you got fat!" said by my mother's godson who had not seen me in months. Repeat to self: "It is wrong to karate chop a 10 year old in the throat, it is wrong to karate chop a 10 year old in the throat..."


No comments:

Post a Comment