Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bump Watch - 25 Weeks



How far along? 25 weeks
How big is baby this week?: 13.5 inches and about 1.5 lbs. According to BabyCenter, he weighs the same as the average rutabaga.
Total weight gain/loss: +6lbs
Maternity clothes? A mix between maternity pants and regular clothes.
Stretch marks? None. Everyday I inspect every inch of my belly, back, thighs, and ass while lathering myself in cocoa oil like a luau pig... I swear, Serg will hear a LOT of screaming from the bathroom if one emerges, lol.

Sleep: It good be better.
Best moment this week: Going to LA to see my sister and her boyfriend. It was a short trip but we needed the break and it's always great to see them.
Miss Anything? Bending forward easily.
Movement: He has NOT STOPPED since Monday. It's making sleeping and eating difficult.
Food cravings: Clementines. I had delicious ones in Cali and now I want more.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm randomly getting nauseous.

Symptoms: More leg cramping.
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Gender: I'm growing a penis in there.
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button in or out? Sometimes it's out, sometimes it's in.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Going to see the NYC Ballet Nutcracker performance at Lincoln Center on Friday!
Baby/Nursery projects: I ordered multiple sizes and colors of paper lanterns to put together a mobile but haven't gotten to it yet.

(adding a new piece because it happens SO often, lol)
Awkward comment of the week: A pregnant woman at a presentation looked at me and asked "Are you pregnant too?" Um, I thought we don't ask that question. Then she tells me she's due Feb. 24 and asks when I'm due - March 26. Followed by a really bitchy, "Wow, you're a LOT smaller than me." How do you respond to that? "Thanks"? NOPE. Awkward laugh. Yep, that's what happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment