Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bump Watch - 23 & 24 Weeks

 23 Weeks - 11/27/12

24 Weeks - 12/4/12

How far along? 24 weeks
How big is baby this week?: The length of an ear of corn, approx. 12 inches. & a little over a pound. He must be really curled up in there.Total weight gain/loss: Still +5lbs pre-pregancy weight
Maternity clothes? Still mixing it up with maternity bottoms, closing regular pants w/ a hair tie, and yoga pants.
Stretch marks? None.

Sleep: Not bad. I even slept til 11am on Sunday... could be b/c we were out til 4am, lol.
Best moment this week: We got to see the baby again at our appt last week. Everything looks great and he's measuring right on target! Not to mention, he looks EXACTLY like his dad.
Don't tell Serg I posted this picture, k? (And yes, I'm a huge creep for taking it while he was sleeping, lol)

Miss Anything? Beer. As usual. 
Movement: Tons of movement. Serg thinks it's weird and hilarious. He kicked so hard the other night that he knocked papers off my stomach.
Food cravings: Beer. Again.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I just can't tolerate too many sweets.

Symptoms: Hm, I've had some heartburn and leg cramping at night.
Have you started to show yet: In my head I know I'm going to get a LOT bigger, I just can't imagine it...
Gender: Baby boy.
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button in or out? Everyday it tries to come out more and more, lol.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Not too bad this week but last week was a DOOZY. And I've been pretty weepy. I cried during a MTV show, that's how bad it's been.
Looking forward to: Seeing my sister and her boyfriend in California this weekend! HORRAY!
Baby/Nursery projects: Nursery fabrics have been purchased and I have one more pair of maternity pants (for work this time) I need to make.


1 comment:

  1. wow! amazing pic of the father and the baby looking the same while sleeping! :) i just cant wait any longer but 25th week only

    ReplyDelete