Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bump Watch - 22 Weeks


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +5lbs pre-pregancy weight
Maternity clothes? I have fully embraced maternity bottoms. And can't wait to wear them during Thanksgiving dinner, lol.
Stretch marks? None and let's keep it that way!

Sleep: Since my Dr. told me not to worry too much about ending up on my back, it's been a little better!
Best moment this week: I actually SAW the baby moving. It was cool. And funny. Even though it felt kind of like this:


Miss Anything? Beer and wine. Especially during the holidays.
 

Movement: Nonstop.
Food cravings: None. I've been queasy again.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sweets. *sad trombone*
Have you started to show yet: Definitely.
Gender: A little man.
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button in or out? It's the weirdest it's ever looked. And when I put clothes on, it looks like I have a giant gaping hole. Yuck.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving with our good friends in Ohio! (hopefully I survive the drive, lol)



1 comment:

  1. How have you only gained 5 lbs?! I gain that much just eating dinner!

    ReplyDelete