Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bump Watch - 21 Weeks


How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +4lbs pre-pregancy weight
Maternity clothes? Made my own maternity jeans, lol.
Stretch marks? None.

Sleep: Meh.
Best moment this week: Serg finally felt the baby move. His reaction was so awesome, I wish I had it on camera, lol.
Miss Anything? Not having so much attention put on me and being pregnant. Just leave me alone.
 

Movement: It seems like the kid's been doing jumping jacks.
Food cravings: None.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling fine.
Have you started to show yet: Popping out a little more this week!
Gender: There's a pecker in there, lol.
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button in or out? I have a feeling it'll be out very soon.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Horribly moody. Like almost vicious.
Looking forward to: A break from work.



No comments:

Post a Comment