Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bump Watch - 18 Weeks

 Blazer - H&M (I guess I like to wear blazers on Tuesdays, lol), TShirt - H&M, Pants - Loft, Shoes - Nine West

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +1 lbs since last week, so +3lbs pre-pregancy weight
Maternity clothes? I caved and bought pants this past weekend. My maternity jeans with the full panel will now be my Thanksgiving pants for the REST OF MY LIFE.
Stretch marks? No and I hope it continues that way.

Sleep: Tossing and turning.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat at my appointment with Serg. He got so excited!
Miss Anything? Having a glass of wine after a hard day at work.

Movement: The movement I thought I felt last week felt like a fish flopping around. Today I felt distinct jabs! I can't feel it from the outside yet.
Food cravings: Chocolate cake!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No queasiness, but heartburn has been coming around.
Have you started to show yet: Today at a training a teacher I saw in June yelled out, "OMG, she's pregnant!" so I would say yes, lol.
Gender prediction: I have mixed dreams every night. One night I dream I'm holding a boy, the next night I'm decorating a girl's nursery. It's confusing!
Labor Signs: No thank you.
Belly Button in or out? Disappearing...
Wedding rings on or off? On and same size!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Besides crying because of work yesterday, I've been happy and excited this week.
Looking forward to:
The anatomy scan/ultrasound on Monday! Fingers crossed that the baby is cooperating and shows us the goods! ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment