Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bump Watch - 17 Weeks


 Blazer - H&M, Dress & Houndstooth stockings - F21, Shoes - Aerosoles
 
How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet but I might need some work pants soon.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Not quite as comfy as it used to be.
Best moment this week: Having brunch with my childhood best friend (who is due 3 days before me!), her mom, & my mom.
Have you told family and friends: Everyone and their mother knows, lol.
Miss Anything? The desire to eat.

Movement: I think so. But it doesn't happen often.
Food cravings: Still beer.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've felt ok this week.
Have you started to show yet: I think this week I look more pregnant.
Gender prediction: Still no clue!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Less deep than last week.
Wedding rings on or off? On. Fingers and feet are still the same size. Whew!
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Half & half but the moodiness is more about work than anything else.
Looking forward to:
My appointment on Friday. I'm not sure if there's an ultrasound but I'm hoping so!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! Love the dress with the houndstooth tights!

    ReplyDelete