Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bump Watch - 16 Weeks

 Blazer, Scarf, Hat, & Jeans - F21, Boots - Target, TShirt - Hanes

 How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Bought 2 pairs of jeans and 2 pencil skirts but not wearing any yet.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleep is all I can do.
Best moment this week: laughing with Serg about baby names
Have you told family and friends: Yep.
Miss Anything? My energy. I'm pooped.
Movement: I thought I felt something last week, like if I swallowed a goldfish but who knows, lol.
Food cravings: Beer. Seriously. And more specifically a Sam Adams Octoberfest.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything creamy and sweet. Bleh.
Have you started to show yet: I think I look like I put on a couple of pounds but I don't think people can tell I'm pregnant yet.
Gender prediction: Every other day I change my prediction but Serg thinks it's a boy. 
Labor Signs: No, thank god.
Belly Button in or out? Still in but I don't think it's as deep! Weird.
Wedding rings on or off? On. My fingers haven't gotten swollen.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody this week. I don't understand why people feel the need to tell me gruesome pregnancy stories the second they hear I'm pregnant. How unpleasant.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move!



1 comment:

  1. Awww!! So glad you did some sideways shots. Look at your cute little bump! Love it!

    ReplyDelete