Thursday, May 24, 2012

When in doubt, wear a sheath

Dress - Loft, Shoes - Nine West, Belt - NY & Co, Earrings - F21

It was strangely humid and warm today with the chance of a torrential downpour and I had to trek out to NYC on the train to meet with my boss. One thing that I hate about rainy days is getting the hems of my pants wet so I figured a dress would be the best option. I LOVE this black sheath from Loft because of the detailing on the neckline (which is high enough to cover the ginormous zit that appeared on my chest a couple of days ago. Seriously, it looks like my body decided to sprout a new head, augh) and because of the thicker "scuba" material it's made of to camouflage any lumps, bumps, and/or underwear lines ;) Oh and not to mention there are lovely seams at the waist and an exposed zipper. It's a great go-to little black sheath that I can dress up for fancy occasions or wear to work with a cardi or blazer thrown on over it. The cardigan was in my bag this time because I was frizzy and sweaty by the time I sat down with my Nook on the train, lol.


1 comment:

  1. Hola Renata, encontre tu blog y me encanta tu estilo, tambien tengo uno, que te parece si nos seguimos mutuamente.

    anyelinacloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete