Friday, May 18, 2012

No Pressure! (oh and my skirt cost less than a coffee at Starbucks)

 Cardigan - August Silk, Tank - F21, Skirt - Loft, Shoes - Nine West, Watch - Coach

Since I work remotely, whenever I have to meet with my boss, we get together at a Corner Bakery because they have free WiFi and outlets for our computers, lol. It's definitely a more casual setting, which does not require a blazer, but I don't feel comfortable enough to dress down. I bought this skirt at Loft last summer for $4.97 and it was worth every penny. It's light, airy, and really cute.

By the way, my boss told me at this meeting that I will be presenting at our national sales meeting... no pressure... It'll definitely be a "sweat through my suit jacket" kind of day, yikes!

1 comment:

  1. I love the purple cardigan, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete