Thursday, May 31, 2012

Giving cobalt & gray another try

 Blazer - United Colors of Bennetton, TShirt - H&M, Pants - Target, Shoes - Nine West, Necklace - Gifted, Watch - Coach

I recently purchased these pants at Target (found here) in both black and this blue. They're supposed to be "ankle" pants which in short people terms means "I don't have to hem them". I wasn't quite sure how I felt about the fit (because they are quite "skinny" aka tight) but after wearing them around the house for awhile, they grew on me. For work, I made sure my blazer was a little bit on the longer side so it covered some of my bottom (hence the ass pic for you readers, lol). I haven't styled them for everyday casual wear but I'm sure they will be a fun addition to my wardrobe.  I mean, who doesn't need a pair of bright blue pants?!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment