Monday, April 23, 2012

You know things are busy cuz I wore this 4 weeks ago...


Cardigan - F21, Button down - NY&Co, Jeans - F21, Oxfords - F21, Necklace - Loehmann's, Watch - Coach

I know I've been a craptastic blogger lately, especially since my last blog post was 21 days ago. Between us going to Brazil for 6 days, Serg leaving for Thailand immediately after, and work being crazy, I have had NO time to put together outfits that are worth photographing, much less actually taking pictures of said boring outfits. And it's not going to get any better this week since I'm heading to DC tomorrow morning then Philly until Saturday night for work. Wah, wah, wah, I know.

I wore this outfit out on a lunch & IKEA date with a friend a million years ago. I have a thing for combining orange & blue (as seen here and at our wedding).


No comments:

Post a Comment