Monday, April 2, 2012

What I Wore - Cherry Blossom Tunic & ABCs

Tunic - F21, Jeans - F21, Boots - Target, Earrings - H&M

Once upon a time, long, long ago, I used to wear this tunic as a dress. True story. I have pictures to prove it but remembering my 23 year old legs that I took for granted just makes me sad. And now as a married 28 year old, it's only appropriate to wear over some skinny jeans or leggings, lol.

I found some ABC questions a while back on another blog (Running on Happiness) and I thought it was a cute idea...
Age: 28. Yikes.
Bedsize: Queen.
Chores that you hate: Washing dishes.
Dogs:  Fifi the French Bulldog.
Essential start to your day: Kissing Serg.    
Favorite color: Gray.
Gold or Silver:  Silver.
Height: 5 feet. No inches, lol.
Instruments you play: I played the saxophone as a kid b/c I wanted to be like Lisa Simpson but since I was tiny & the case was giant & my mother got sick of carrying it to school for me, she made me switch to clarinet. I don't think I can play either anymore.
Job title: Consultant.
Kids: I'll pass for now, thankyouverymuch.
Live: New Jersey.
Mother's Name: Madalena.
Nicknames: Nata.
Overnight hospital stays: None.
Pet peeves: Being forced to endure fake small talk. I.just.can't.
Quote from a movie or tv show"I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
Right or Lefty:  Righty.
Siblings: One younger sister.
Time you wake up: Depends on my schedule but lately around 8:30.
Underwear: Not necessary with leggings, yoga pants, or sweats.
Vegetable you hate:  Peas. Barf.
What makes you run late: Distractions in forms of email, FB, and other blogs.
X-Rays You've Had: Nose, head, teeth, bladder...
Yummy food you make:  Mongolian beef & white chicken enchiladas.
Zoo Animal:  Giraffes.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I love it. You look amazing. Thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete