Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Petite Fashion Challenge 15 - Chic Pin-spiration

I missed out on the last Petite Fashion Challenge because I was traveling for work and didn't plan ahead so I made sure to prepare for this one!

Petite fashion blogger Megan from Long Live Classy came up with the 15th challenge this month:
Chic Pin-spiration-- Find a pic of an outfit you love on Pinterest, and re-create it the best way possible!
Be sure to post the pic of your outfit inspiration in your post as well!

This one's easy! Every time I buy a new piece for my wardrobe, I immediately check Pinterest for some inspiration. I have a board filled with outfit ideas and the most difficult part was narrowing it down to which one I wanted to use. Since I am working today and I just bought a white blazer from Forever 21, I decided to go with this inspirational pic of Krystal from This Time Tomorrow:

And here's my simplified rendition:
 Blazer - F21, TShirt - Loft, Pants - Loft, Belt - NY&Co, Necklace - F21, Sunglasses - Valentino, Watch - Coach, Shoes - Brazil

Make sure to check out Long Live Classy's blog to see all the other petite fashion bloggers!

 

11 comments:

  1. I am loving all these blazer inspirations! This is a perfect outfit for work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with some chic black and white pairing. I also like the little porch gnome in your photos...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh this is NICE! So classy and chic, I'm really love the white blazer on black shirt and pants. Your statement necklace also adds a special touch. Love what you did with it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a second I thought your Pin-spiration was a picture of you. lol Great job with the challege! I love the outfit. I'm going to have to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pearls. I am going to have to stop by my F21 to see if they have this blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh what a versatile outfit! I love your outfit with the pearls.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great re-creation, Renata! Love how you added those necklaces! Thank you very much for your lovely comment!
    Love
    Juneli
    http://fashionablyyours-juneli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I prefer the necklace in your outfit better! Totally dresses it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job on this challenge! I really love your necklace they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable! Not sure if you ever check your reallyrenata email, but I just sent you a message there!

    ReplyDelete