Monday, March 19, 2012

What I Wore - Gray Sheath

Dress - Calvin Klein, Necklace & Bracelet - Gifted, Shoes - Charlotte Russe (old)

I firmly believe that every woman should have a neutral colored sheath dress in their closet. It's one of the easiest pieces to throw on and look put together. You can change the look up with jewelry and shoes and you'll always have something to wear for professional occasions. I just happen to have about 10 in different shades of black & gray, lol.

What's your go-to piece in a professional wardrobe?


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress! Where can I buy it? I'm not finding it online. Thank you. You are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy... I purchased this dress at Marshalls. I saw the same one recently in a different color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that dress in black. Got mine from TJ maxx. Looks nice on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely agree. My go-to piece is a black dress with fitted waist and full skirt. I can just change the shoes/bag/purse/hat and have a totally different look every time I pull it out of the closet.

    ReplyDelete