Friday, March 23, 2012

What I Wore - Coral Skinnies

Top - F21, Jeans - Marshalls, Sandals - Charlotte Russe (old), Necklace - Loehmann's (old)

We are getting some seriously gorgeous weather here in NJ and I figured I would enjoy it before it rains all weekend (wah). I bought these coral skinnies at Marshalls recently for $14.99. You really can't beat that. I was on a hunt for some mint ones but the coral color was so pretty I couldn't pass them up. I'm planning on hemming them soon and pairing them with a nice nude wedge. You can't really tell in the picture but my top is navy blue, a great alternative to black or gray when it comes to neutrals.
Today I woke up with an urge to go shopping and that what I plan on doing the rest of the afternoon! Hope you're all having awesome weather too this Friday :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renata! OOOOOhhhh Coral pants. This looks great on you! I love how you paired it with stripes...so jealous you guys are getting nice weather on the east coast...too bad it has been pouring for us over here in CA. :(

    ReplyDelete