Sunday, February 26, 2012

What I Wore - Yeah, I tucked again, and what?

Cardigan - F21, Gingham shirt - NY&Co, Skirt - Loft, Shoes - Nine West, Necklace Irredese, Watch - Coach

The weather in NJ has been a little nutty for February and this past Thursday it was 58 degrees. I was so excited to go bare legged after months of wearing tights that I added a bright skirt into the mix. I've been having a hard time styling my red jeans and this skirt was a little easier. I didn't want to wear black and white with it again (like here), I think the blue gingham paired with the neutral gray cardigan (to avoid stumpy legs and define my waist) was a good contrast. I got a ton of compliments and the fact the the sun was shining and the breeze was warm made the day that much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment