Sunday, February 19, 2012

What I Wore - Short & Tights (Copycat Inspiration)


 Cardigan - Target, Shirt - The Limited, Shorts - Gap (cut off jeans), Tights - F21, Oxfords - F21, Sunglasses - Juicy, Belt - NY&Co.

Inspired by:

Yesterday was one of those days where you wake up naturally to the sun shining in your room and everything feels happy. All my favorite songs were playing on the radio, my morning coffee was prepared perfectly and I enjoyed great conversations with my parents while sipping it, and I even got the first parking spot at Target. 

I really like this shorts with tights look. I've never worn lighter shoes with darker tights but I think it works with my oxfords. The outfit was comfy, cute, and a nice addition to my perfect Saturday afternoon. Now if only every day could be like that!



No comments:

Post a Comment