Thursday, February 9, 2012

What I Wore - Plaid... kinda like a lumberjack


 Cardigan - August Silk, Plaid shirt - Target, Jeans - F21, Boots - Target, Belt - old, Necklace - gifted

Have you ever had one of those days where you're bored out of your mind but you don't feel like doing anything? I felt like that yesterday... Even though sales season can be really stressful and require some prep work, my work days are relatively short when I have a presentation. So I get home early and have no one to play with, lol. I haven't felt like reading or papercrafting or anything I usually find relaxing and fun. I have plenty of things I NEED to do (like organize the basement *groan*) but after a stressful day, who wants to do that?! I guess I need a new hobby. Any suggestions?



1 comment:

  1. This has a really nice, homey feel to it.

    ReplyDelete