Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Wore - Bright Color Combo


Cardigan - August Silk, Blouse - Loft, Skirt - F21, Tights - Target, Shoes - Cole Haan

Today was one of those days I wish I could have just stayed home. It's gloomy, wet, and cold out and I hoped the bright colors would brighten the day a bit. This combination was definitely out of my usual comfort zone but I really like it. 

Sadly, my cheery outfit did not brighten everyone's day. Work was really hard today and several people were trying my patience. I don't understand why people think it's ok to be rude to someone who is only doing their job and trying to teach you something new. Good thing they can't read my mind because I certainly wasn't smiling and nodding in there, lol.



1 comment:

  1. Love the color combination. Chocolate brown looks great paired with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete