Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I Wore - Stripes & Ruffles


 Blazer - F21, Ruffled Tank - Target, Skinny Pants - Ann Taylor, Shoes - Moda Spana

I had been on a hunt for skinny black work pants for a while and scored when I found these on sale for $44 at Ann Taylor. I'm still not sure if they are "work" appropriate but I think it's a fun alternative to more structured/wider trousers. Since my top is longer and covers my bottom, I'm going to give it a shot today. You know how sometimes you want to see how the back of an outfit looks? Lots of style/fashion bloggers are lucky enough to have super talented people take their outfit photos and their back shots look natural. Since I have a tripod & a point and shoot, my back shots don't look very nice. Actually, I look like an ass taking a picture of her own ass. See?

Seriously, wtf do I look like I'm doing?

But at least you can see that my ba-donk-a-donk is covered and not completely unprofessional. Hopefully my boss won't be at this presentation scowling at my outfit, lol.


6 comments:

  1. Love the blazer! Is this new from F21?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not super new but it looks like they still have it on their website: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=outerwear_career_blazer&ProductID=2000032194&VariantID=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this a lot! And I actually appreciate the back shot. I always wish bloggers would take a shot from behind b/c that's my trouble area and I like to see if an outfit is flattering from behind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it, Le-Ann! Maybe I just need to practice on how to take pictures of my backside ;)

    ReplyDelete