Monday, January 9, 2012

What I Wore - So Maybe I Like Furry Stuff...

 Blazer - Loft, Sweater - F21, Jeans - F21, Oxfords - F21, Necklace - F21
Mildly inspired by:
I bought this army green wool blazer at the Loft last winter for $2.99. Yep. You read that right. It was marked down from $128 to $4.98 with 40% off. And it was my exact size so I didn't even have to pay $128 in tailoring! When I got home and proudly showed Serg my amazing purchase, he told me it looked like someone shaved Chewbacca. Pardon me, but I don't see the resemblance.
I don't look anything like Renata's fabulous blazer!
Hmph. Luckily (?) the fur collar is only buttoned in and is easily removable so I wore my green wool blazer without it's furry addition a couple of times. UNTIL YESTERDAY! And I think it looked great. Take that, Sergio!






2 comments:

  1. What an amazing deal! Love it!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I cannot believe what an amazing deal you got on this blazer. It's soooo cute (and yes, I love furry things too)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete