Thursday, January 5, 2012

What I Wore - Petite Fashion Challenge #12: Night to Day

Chambray shirt - F21, Skirt - Necessary Objects, Pumps - Moda Spana, Boots - Enzo, Necklace - Gifted, Watch, Coach, Earrings - Tiffany's

It's my first time participating in the Petite Fashion Challenge. There have been 11 challenges so far and this time around, i am Khatu proposed a "Night to Day" restyle.

It's amazing how a little makeup, hair, jewelry, and shoes can transform an outfit. The red lip alone completely changed the mood of this look. It really easily went from "drinks with friends" to "brunch with friends".

I had fun with this challenge and I look forward to joining more. Make sure to pop over to i am Khatu's blog to check out the other petite fashion forward ladies who participated. This challenge helped realized that I can restyle a ton of pieces in my closet for multiple occasions. That's going to come in handy because I put myself on a shopping freeze until February!

How do you restyle your outfits quickly & easily?



13 comments:

  1. Okay. That skirt is entirely too cute for words. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable skirt! I like how you just switched it up with minor tweaks, instead of totally changing your outfit. Congrats on your first PFC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE this look, I am addicted to stripes so I pair it with everything! Yay for our 1st PFC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this skirt looks amazing on you! I like how you transformed from night to day with makeup and accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I like how you changed up your accesories, hair, and makeup to create a totally different look while keeping the basic pieces the same. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look. Love your accessories and how you were able to make a huge difference with them.

    Congrats on your first challenge. Enjoy.

    myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute skirt. Love on you change your look by making simple changes. Congrats on your first PFC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great transition! Looking adorable, and I love that striped skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! I had a great time participating and looking at everyone else's looks. What a great way to see all the other petite bloggers out there. I will definitely join the next one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red lipstick w/ the denim shirt!

    <3

    The Fashionable ESQ

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this outfit and I really love your take on the challenge but making subtle differences and completely changing it up. Amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your striped skirt! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete