Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What I Wore - I Tucked It In... Again


 Cardigan, blouse, & tights - F21, Skirt - Ann Taylor, Belt - Aldo, Shoes - Moda Spana, Watch - Coach

A while back, Jean from Extra Petite posted about the big difference tucking in a cardigan can make. I tried it out during the 30 for 30 (here) and I gave it another shot today. I have to admit, it really pulls the look together sometimes. Just make sure your layers are thin so it doesn't add bulk to your bottom. You can't really see the blouse underneath but it's sheer with some cute ruffling and tiny black polka dots. I also threw on some textured tights to add some more fun to the outfit.

BUT, the real fun as you can see, is my hilarious manicure! Since I have a crazy week filled with sales presentations (i.e. boring outfits & suits), I decided to jazz stuff up but giving myself a peel n' stick leopard print mani. I couldn't find the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Polish Strips in the print (animal, obvi, I'm from Jersey!) I wanted so I'm trying out Kiss Nail Dress. So far, so good and it was about $4 cheaper than the Sally Hansen ones. My friend Shannon pointed out that I'm all ready for our girls' trip to Atlantic City this weekend! Now all I need are some sequins ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment